Our Air Navigation Services Employees play a key role in the safe and efficient processing of air traffic. They work primarily:
- in air traffic management where they support our air traffic controllers at the area control centers
- or in aeronautical information management which is the central information and advisory service for our direct customers.
Varied paid two-year courses are offered annually in autumn:
- Basic knowledge of air traffic and air traffic control, information and data processing and preparation, advisory services and traffic flow management, among many others.
- Training encompasses theory courses, training on the simulator and on-the-job experience.
- Air traffic management licences are issued by the Federal Office for Civil Aviation (FOCA). The training is accredited by the Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology (OPET).
- Positions as operations instructor, on-the-job training instructor, assessor, in the resource management team, expert in a specialist area, membership of project and process teams… These are some of your career opportunities.
For further information, please contact recruitment(at)skyguide.ch.