Skyguide provides information and documents on this website which are protected by copyright. This information and these documents may be used by any visitor to this website, subject to the following stipulations:
- No changes may be made to the information and documents provided.
- The information and documents provided may be freely used, subject to the provision of a suitable reference to skyguide’s copyright (“© skyguide”) and as long as they are not used for any commercial purpose.
- While all the information and documents provided are the product of careful research and controls, skyguide offers no formal guarantee that they are correct, complete or fully up-to-date.
- Skyguide is not responsible for any information or documents made available via hypertext links to other websites.
- The information and documents offered free of charge on the skyguide website - particularly operational documents such as DABS charts, VFR bulletins, DVO bulletins and similar - may not be used as a substitute for a regular and complete flight briefing. Skyguide accepts no liability with regard to the use of such information and documents.
Skyguide undertakes to handle all personal information in full compliance with Swiss data protection law. In particular, skyguide undertakes to treat any personal details with which it is entrusted as confidential and not to pass on such details to any third party under any circumstances.
Route de Pré-Bois 15-17
P.O. Box 796
1215 Geneva 15
Phone: +41 22 417 41 11
Fax: +41 22 417 45 47